Microsoft has finally released the Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22000.168 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This new build comes with some changes and fixes, but also a few unwanted features.
The windows 11 insider download is the latest build of Windows. It comes with a lot of new features and improvements.
Since the announcement of Microsoft’s forthcoming Windows OS, the firm has been working diligently to make it available to the general public and outside of the development channel. Microsoft is now seeding a new Windows 11 insider preview version to developers. The newest preview comes with a build number of 22000.168 and a slew of new features and tweaks. You can find all you need to know about the Windows 11 Insider Preview 22000.168 upgrade right here.
The newest update from Microsoft, with the version number 1000.22000.168.0 (KB5005191), is now available in the development channel. Before we get into the modifications, it’s worth noting that Microsoft released the first ISO of its forthcoming Windows 11 operating system last week; you can check out the installation procedure on this website.
In terms of new features, the latest insider preview adds support for several languages to Microsoft Teams Chats, a Microsoft 365 widget, a revamped Microsoft Store library page UI, and more. Although the much-anticipated Android app support functionality is not yet ready, we can anticipate it in the next versions.
Aside from the new capabilities, Microsoft has fixed a number of issues, including a video freeze issue in Microsoft Teams, a Family widget issue, and a crash issue while typing in the Settings app’s search box, among others. Before upgrading your laptop or PC, go through the full changelog.
What’s New in Windows 11 Insider Preview 22000.168
Improvements and Changes
- Microsoft Teams Chat now supports many languages, which we are really excited about. You may use the Chat app with either the OS language option or the separate Teams Language configuration starting today. The following languages will be supported by Microsoft Teams chat: Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Norwegian (Norwegian (Norwegian (Norwe
- The new Microsoft 365 Widget is arrived! This widget provides enterprise users with relevant documents, news, and meeting recordings (with more to come!). This widget will only appear if you are logged in with your AAD account on a Windows 11 computer. This customized list will help users keep on top of their job and locate the information they need quickly in a time when information overload is a significant issue for most employees. To try it out, open widgets and choose the Microsoft 365 Widget from the “Add Widgets” menu. We hope you like it as much as we do!
- In the past couple of flights, we fixed an underlying problem for pen-enabled devices that was causing Search to become unusable for launching applications from the results.
- We addressed an issue where entering specific words into the Settings search box might sometimes crash the app.
- Even if there is available activity to show, you should no longer get a notification stating “connect a device to view screen time activity” while using the Family widget.
- Microsoft Teams chatroom:
- During video chats, we addressed an issue where movies would sometimes freeze or show a black picture.
- We also addressed an issue where the preceding call was not immediately placed on hold when switching between calls, allowing audio and video streams to continue on both conversations.
Microsoft Store (Microsoft):
The update for Store (number 22108.1401.9.0) was initially pushed out to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. The following enhancements are included in this update:
- The Library UI has been completely redesigned, with improved navigation and speed.
- In the Microsoft Store app, we changed our Spotlight look for highlighted items. Hover your mouse over an option to get a preview of what’s within.
If no blocking problems are found in the Dev Channel, we aim to provide a Store update with these changes to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel!
You’ll get the tiny cumulative update if you’re enrolled in the Insider Preview Program and running Windows 11. To check for updates, go to Settings > Windows Update > Check for Updates. You may get the update by simply downloading it to your computer.
We’ll keep you updated on Windows 11 developments. As a result, if you’re interested in Windows 11, remain tuned to YTECHB.
You Might Also Like – How to Install Windows 11 on PCs That Aren’t Supported
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
Also look at:
The windows 11 release date is the day that Microsoft has announced that Windows 11 will be released. The build number for this release is 22000.168.
- windows 11 insider preview download
- windows 11 insider preview iso download
- windows 11 insider preview release date
- how to install windows 11
- windows insider program