The Elden Ring is one of the most popular games in recent years. With its coming out on Xbox Series X/S, however, it will be a major disappointment for many players due to Microsoft’s lack of support for old titles and their unavailability.
The “xbox series x crashing and turning off” is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft has released a fix for the issue.
Elden Ring, like any other game, is not without flaws.
This time, the Xbox user was specifically targeted. Users of Xbox consoles are increasingly reporting X/S (Series X/S).
Elden Ring Crashing On Xbox Series X/S is a problem that Xbox console owners are experiencing and seeking for ways to remedy.
Don’t be concerned!
The CPU Guide has the most up-to-date information on how to fix Elden Ring Crashing on Xbox X/S.
Solution 1: Update your Xbox game.
Make sure your game is up to date before moving on to the next step. The Elden ring maker has published a new game patch for Xbox and platform gamers to boost gameplay.
Make sure you have the latest patched V 1.03 installed. If you want to learn more, head to Elden Ring Patch 1.03! Players are ecstatic
As a result, you should check whether or not the game you wish to play is being updated.
To do so, go to My games and applications queue and see whether the Elden Ring is being updated or not.
To solve Xbox Series X Not Loading Games, use the following steps:
- Switch on the Xbox.
- By tapping the Xbox button, you may now access the Xbox guide.
- After that, go to My Games and Apps.
- Then choose the Queue.
- You’ll now be able to see whether the game you want to play is being updated or not.
I’ve included a video guide for your consideration.
How to Update a Game on Xbox in a Video
If it doesn’t work, try the following Xbox Series X/S Not Loading Games repair.
Read More: Xbox Series X: All New Upcoming Games
Solution 2: To Fix Elden Ring Crashing On Xbox Series X/S, Restart Your Console
You must restart your console after checking the internet connection.
One technique to get rid of Elden Ring Crashing On Xbox Series X/S is to restart your console. This stops all background processes and, if there is any issue, it goes gone.
This is what you must do:
- Select Settings from the home screen.
- Select Power and Startup from the left pane, then choose either a. Turn off Console or b. Restart Console from the right side of the screen.
- Select Restart and then Yes to confirm your action.
- Now attempt to connect to the internet.
Continue to the next option if the previous method did not resolve Elden Ring Crashing On Xbox X/S (Series X/S).
Read more: The Ultimate Comparison of the Steam Deck vs. Xbox Series S
Solution 3: Log out and re-enter.
If deleting the MAC address didn’t work, re-logging will sometimes cure the Error code 0x97e107df.
So, all you have to do now is follow the instructions below:
- The instructions will appear when you press the Xbox button.
- Choose the option “Home.”
- Then choose your profile and click Sign out from the drop-down menu.
- Check whether Elden Ring Crashing On Xbox Series X/S has been resolved after restarting your console.
If the Xbox keeps crashing in-game, go on to the next remedy.
GTA V is coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC — with Ray Tracing!
Solution 4: Automatically update your Xbox Series X/S
There are several problems that prevent the game from loading, resulting in Elden Ring Crashing On Xbox X/S (Series X/S). As a result, upgrading your console will repair those problems, as well as your Xbox Series X Not Loading Games.
Your console will get updates automatically as a result of this.
Simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- To get started, just hit the Xbox button on your console.
- Once you The instructions will appear when you press the Xbox button.
- On the guide, select Profile & system.
- Then press Settings >System > Updates.
- Now choose Ensure that my console is up to date.
Solution 5: Get in touch with customer service.
If none of the preceding remedies worked for you, all you have to do now is go to the Xbox Official Website and report the Elden Ring Crashing On Xbox Series X/S to their support website, where they will usually respond within 24 hours.
Make sure to include all of the remedies you’ve tried on your console, as well as a snapshot of the error screen. This will assist the support agent in determining the root cause of the issue.
I hope that all of the answers to Elden Ring Crashing On Xbox have been helpful.
X/S (Series X/S).
If you have any recommendations or questions, please let us know.
Please feel free to tell us about your experience in the comments area below.
The “xbox series x crashing fix” is a quick fix that will resolve the issue of Elden Ring crashing on Xbox Series X/S.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Elden Ring crashing?
A: Sometimes, after you play the Elden Ring level for a long time, it can crash. This is due to an issue with that particular song and not your PC/controllers fault.
How do I stop Elden Ring from crashing?
A: Please contact support at [email protected]
How do I fix my Elden Ring not opening?
A: To fix your Elden Ring not opening, make sure your USB is the correct type and that you have enough battery in it. If those are not causing issues, try restarting Beat Saber or unplugging and plugging back in again to see if this fixes any problems for you.
- xbox series x crashing to dashboard
- xbox series x crashing 2021
- xbox series x crashing update
- xbox series x crashing on startup
- xbox series x crashing reddit